Saturday, November 25, 2006

Seen in SL

So I'm trying something different today, I'm bringing you 4 people with 4 different looks that I spotted while out and about. I'm not including who designed everything, on account of it would take too long, and no one wants their whole look copied. If you really like something any of my "models" are wearing, send me an IM in game and I'll hook you up.

My first model is Matt Temple. You can see he's got a casual look going on, I just happen to love almost every thing he's wearing! Very cute look for daytime, at the club, shopping or whatever.

Next are Teshi Mikazuki and Ron Finucane. I saw these twos while out shopping one day. Teshi is sporting cute little neko ears and a tail, along with an asian inspired outfit. Shopping with her was Ron, and he was decked out in a hot suit (very 20's) complete with hat and chain. On his side was a katana to complete his pseudo wiseguy look. I love how each pulled difference style elements to make up their own unique look.

And finally we have Argyle Gadsby, which I ran into while I was looking for some hair. Her style is very casual and laid back, while at the same time had an edge to it. Her hair even seemed to have plastic utensils stuck in it (something a RL friend of mine used to do all the time).

No comments: