Monday, April 23, 2007

Simply Graceful

Admist a million inventory problems, and crashing several times, I have managed to get a dress out to show everyone, especially since I realized I tend to do hair and shoes more here. I bought this dressed called Grace at Ivalde yeseterday, and then promptly lost it to due the SL servers eating them. Luckily for me, the creator and desinger Neferia Abel gave me another copy so I didn't cry for long. Anyway I managed to snap some pictures of me wearing this gorgeous dress in the cream color. The dress comes with 2 prim skirts, the under-pants (not underpants) and sleeveless top for $350L. Not a bad deal at all! I paired it with some retro style sandals and hair, and ta-da!
I haven't seen this dress reviewed anywhere else, so now you know, go get it and the other amazing retro styles at Ivalde: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alebi/167/210/22

No comments: