Friday, June 15, 2007

Something A Bit...Different

Maybe this is more than just different for some of you, but other people out there might be wearing something similar in SL right this moment, or at home!

This sexy little number is called Orchid, and is from a new store called Fetish Box. They sell a lot of latex (yay!) as well other other sexy items from other designers, but their huge collection of colorful latex outfits is what drew me in. The set comes with everything except the boots and hair. This is the white version, but it also comes in seven other colors. And hello! it's only $300L!!! I love the whole look of this outfit, so I may have to buy the other colors as well, it makes me feel like an anime character - a sexy anime character!
So have a look around, you may see something that catches your eye, and maybe me!

No comments: