Sunday, September 10, 2006

Get to know me!

I took this from Elika's blog, who got it from Willow's who got it from....
[A is for age] 22
[B is for booze of choice] Champagne, white wine, strawberry daquiri
[C is for career of choice] Travel, working on my certification now
[D is for your drug of choice] Caffeine
[E is for one essential item you use everyday] Deoderant (no, I'm not stinky)
[F is for favorite song at the moment] That shoes song from YouTube
[G is for favorite game] Second Life or The Sims 2
[H is for Hometown] Montreal, Quebec
[I is for instruments you play] Trumpet for 2 years in high school....
[J is for favorite juice] Freshy squeezed orange
[K is for kids] Only the furry kind....
[L is for last hug] From my hubby
[M is for marriage?] Yup, married May 27, 2006!
[N is for nickname] Kal
[O is for number of overnight hospital stays] 1
[P is for phobias] no phobias, but fears sure...
[Q is for quote] "Don't give me no lip, I got enough of my own" - Steven Tyler
[R is for biggest regret] Promising to see my grandmother and not getting around to it before she died.
[S is for singing] I sing everyday, whether its good is a matter of opinion
[T is for time you woke up] around 11 EST
[U is for underwear] I am wearing them...
[V is for vegetable you love] Tomatoes, but they're a fruit really...so avocado
[W is for worst habit] being judgemental
[X is for number of x-rays you've got] none for bones, only my teeth!
[Y is for yummy food you make] honey cake, and any "holiday foods"
[Z is for zodiac sign] Sexy Scorpio

No comments: