Friday, September 01, 2006

ETD Hair Sale

Upon reading the weekly round-up at Linden Lifestyles (http://lindenlifestyles.com), I found out that ETD was having a clearance sale, with hair 50%! Of course I had to check this out for myself. I ended up buying 4 different styles, 11 separate ones in total. So, I'll give you a little peek-a-boo at what's out there.

Hair #1 I picked up was Sahara II, in the Naturals I pack (thats 5 colors). It's a flexi hair, so the fact that it only cost me $150L for it was a real bargain In the pic I am wearing the color "Chestnut Brown".

The next 3 packs I bought were prim hairs, with 2 colors in each pack. And let me tell you, there is no shortage of imagination and creativity when it comes to the color choices.

Here I am modelling Hottie. I loved the Bettie Paige style pf bangs on this one, so I bought the Black & Black Frost pack for $87L. As you can see, I prefer the plain black one.

The next hair I picked up was Delicate, because I needed an updo of some sort for some hair accessories I recently acquired. This time I went for the warm Honey Blonde & Honey Burnt pack, also at $87L. Very cute.

And last, but not least I chose a short 'do called Kindly. I decided to go for a more wild shade, so I chose the Deep Red & Fire Red 2-pack for $87L. I loved many of the sale items, but I promised myself I wouldn't spend too much.

If you too are interested in some of these hair packs, or want to see what else is available, you can find the ETD Main Store in CoutureIsle (216, 128, 51). If you're a new resident, or just strapped for cash, check out the Discount Shop. The entrance is through the left rear area of the shop. The clearance is on until SEPTEMBER 8 ONLY!

No comments: