Sunday, August 27, 2006

Love Knot Weddings


Yesterday I went to a wedding with a friend of mine. Now, this was actually the first wedding I have been to, but I have seen other wedding areas in my explorations of SL. I was amazed at how beautiful the setting was...how romantic. Sure, this isn't a legally binding wedding, but if you're going to do it, you might as well do it right!

This first picture is the view before you start to walk down the aisle. It really is a spectacular view. The details are astonishing, with rose petals on the floor, a special wedding walk, and they can provide anything you could want.

Now the second picture is a view of the alter area. Here the couple stands while they exchange vows and rings. A loud speaker allows everyone, even us in the back, to hear what is being said.

I loved the setting this couple chose for their wedding and they seemed to love it even more. Everyone dressed very stylishly, and I would have covered that, but I figured I have to mix it up a bit and show you a location that can help your wedding dreams come true (and no, I didn't get a kick-back for this post). You can find Love Knot Weddings in Great Keppel dAlliez (145, 224, 21).

Congratulations to the newly weds, Vicki Martini and Echo Beaver. I wish you all the happiness in the world, both in SL and RL! It was a beautiful ceremony, one to be remembered by all that attended.

No comments: