Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nurse Kalia


So yesterday I had a Medical themed event to go to at Death Alley. I wanted to go as a nurse, but not one of those quickly slapped together ones you can get as a freebie (as great as freebies are...). So I searched the SL Exchange (http://www.slexchange.com) and found the perfect outfit for a reasonable price.
From Canimal, in Celestial City (132, 97, 2) I picked up this naughty nurse outfit for a mere $200L, complete with 2 tops and a huge needle to annoy your victims.
I love the detail in this outfit, the only downfall would be the prim attachment for the skirt, because it stands out due to lighting issues within SL. Although if this bothers you much, you can wear the outfit without it and it looks like shorts. I kept it on, maybe because it was part of the overall look. Anyhow, it was a great deal and I love how the bottom of the skirt and the stockings has little clips, as if for a garter. I have to say, this is one of my faourite things so far.

No comments: