Friday, August 04, 2006

Flower Platform Corkies


In SL, as in RL, I have somehwhat of a shoe fetish.

Okay, the angle may be a tad off in this photo, but these are some seriously cool shoes. They come in a five-pack, all have the same tan colored base, but the straps and flower detail change color. The pink ones are my favourite of the pack, though I have worn all five options. The creator, Andromeda Raine of Ice Raven Designs, included a note card that suggested setting your foot size to about 5. However, because much prim shoes come in the standard size 0, this is the size i've left my feet at permanently.

Now here is another angle of the flower corkies, where you can better see the style of the shoe. I suppose my foot looks a little small at size 0, but I doubt there would be a noticable difference. Anyhow, if you want to set your feet to 5 and tell me how it looks, that's cool with me.

If you'd like to pick up a pair of these beauties, you can find them at the Coconut Ice boutique on Butterfly Island (141, 171, 27).

No comments: