Friday, August 11, 2006

Man Kilts

I do love a man in a kilt, there's something about one that makes me go weak in the knees.

Here's a friend of mine, SymphonicZen Sonic, posing in his kilt. We bought this together on a little shopping expidition we did a while back. He was in need of a kilt, and I, a good adventure. What we got was a place called Tartan Shop located in Lane (220, 119, 29).

This is a very well made flex kilt called "Macrae Dress Tartan" and it was $400L. The creator, Lacy217 McLuhan also made an adjustment of size for my friend.

The poor guy, he had a non-modifiable shape and so some of his bits poked out of the kilt. After the adjustment, he almost looked normal! Although I am still pressing him to get a new shape, his thighs are simply too big (see pic 2)!

This Tartan Shop has other things besides flex kilts. There are also regular mens kilts, utilikilts, both flex and non-flex kilts for women, brogue shoes, and even dance animations. So stop on by if you're looking for something more...unusual.

1 comment:

GL said...

I may have to look into getting a kilt.