Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pink Flamingo (and a black one too!)

I got the landmark for the new artilleri store maybe a week ago. I have always loved Antonia Marat's things, but for some reason, I can't recall ever taking a good look before. I always meant to, but it was something I just never got around to. I had seen ads for the lulu bracelets, so I decided to finally pop in a couple of days ago. I'm so happy I did! I was looking at the new board and saw 2 flamingo necklaces packaged together for 150L. I looked at them and decided to purchase when I noticed the lucky chair was on the letter K. What happened to be the current prize but those very necklaces. It was a sign! So of course I hopped on as quick as can be and grabbed those babies!

I know other people cover artilleri a lot, but since I haven't seen these reviewed, you'll have to let me babble. For 150L you get 2 great prim pieces that can be casual (the pink) or dressier (the black). There is even what appears to be 6 little crystals on the flamingos, above the wing and then one for the eye. It was really difficult to photograph these, so I'm sorry if you can catch the detail on them.
You can check these out in Axel at the main store (205, 192, 704). You might just get *lucky* and walk away with something amazing too!

No comments: