Sunday, January 07, 2007

I love these shoes!

I have to tell you all about my new favourite shoes. I shop at a lot of different stores, but these are my absolute fave ones, I haven't seen any that give me as big of a shoegasm. These pretty babies are by Minx and are called "Feral Elegance" and go for $500L a pair. That may surprise some people, but what it comes down to is the craftsmanship (the second photo illustrates this more clearly). I love the way it makes my feet look dainty, but please excuse the cankles, they're not my doing! These shoes come in several different textures, but the leopard print was my fave - also comes in a pink and brown leopard print. I love all the details, from the buckle on the straps to the two-tone stiletto heel, it's a girl's perfect pair of pumps! You can get your very own pair, or browse the well-stocked Minx shop at Shepard (19, 50, 108).

1 comment:

Caterin Semyorka said...

ohhh, those are lovely shoes, thanks for the tip. C.