Friday, December 29, 2006

PanJen has a new store???

With the holidays, I've let my little blog slide a little. Anyhow, yesterday I decided I would go out and see what I found in way of something to blog for you all. I started to TP around with no particular direction in mind when I ended up at PanJen. This has been a fave store of mine (thanks Pandora for those lovely lucky chairs =p) since I worked at club where I needed a rave outfit, prolly within my first 2 months in SL. Anyway...I popped in there last night, and found her store as usual -with blank prims all over the place no less- and a sign that advertised a new store. So, being the detective that I am, I grabbed that LM and went to see this new edifice.

As you can see, the outside gives impact, and I'm no designer or anything, but I liked it. I arrived with this lighting and I like the way it made the building look foreboding. Outside there's also a wonderful snowman build, which is a contest, and people can drop by and build their own masterpiece. If you need a snow texture, you can get it inside the store for free.

After checking out the exterior I entered and was surprised by all the extra space. I supposed Pandora got this place for the space and the ability to grow, her other store was getting a little crowded. She also moved the lucky chairs to this location, giving hoppers plenty of space to loiter. I'm looking forward to what she'll fill this space with...she's got a lot of it!
Find the new store in Absence (181, 89, 23).

No comments: