Saturday, December 09, 2006

Nouveau Sim Event

So my little kittens, next Sunday, December 17, at 1:00PM there's going to be a special event at the new Nouveau sim, involving several designers. Who will be showcased? Well there will be Jackal Ennui, Miriel Enfield, Roslin Petion and CJ Carnot. Each designer is having several models to serve sort as "living art" I guess you could describe it. Anyhow, if you know me, you know I love the fashion, and I am definately into the spotlight. So I applied.
Guess what?
I'm going to be modelling for Jackal Ennui!
Not only that, but this two-hour event is rumourd to have some give-a-ways and other fun things, so I'm letting you know a good week in advance. I hope some of you will turn up and make this a really successful event!

UPDATE 12/12: Reading Second Style Fashionista today, I found out some more about the event (you know, I should have just asked Jackal, but I digress...): not only are we celebrating the new sim, but also Roslin and Miriel's rezdays. Also, there will be a treasure hunt with clues provided by us models (aren't you glad you know me). The winner of the treasure hunt will win a bunch of gift certificates. And if you're interested, you are asked to come in costume, the more elaborate, the better :)
If you'd like to see the original post: http://blog.secondstyle.com/2006/12/nouveau-sim-party-sunday-1217.html

No comments: