Monday, December 18, 2006

LE Boots from Lassitude & Ennui

Hi everyone!

Well yesterday's event was great!!! I had a wonderful time and met some nice people in the process too. If you see the previous post, I mentioned that there would be a teasure hunt. Everyone that found the clues got the 2 pairs of LE boots from Lassitude and Ennui. As a participant in the event, I also got the pairs.



So when I put them on I had to do some adjusting, but don't worry, it comes with instructions and takes just a minute or so. If you have trouble with it, Jackal Ennui will do it for you, if you provide her with your shape and the boots you purchased.


As I mentioned, these are limited edition and are only available until December 27, 2006. These pairs are sold together and are $370L. Personally, I think it's worth it. These are great quality and not everyone will be tp-ing around in them, it's nice to have something a little bit more special.

To find them in-world: check out the Nouveau sim (121, 121).

2 comments:

Sadako Shikami said...

Oh! I have L&E boots similar to these, without the extra flourish at the top. They are absolutely luscious. I *love* L&E's level of detail!

I had to edit the ankle sections by stretching them a teensy bit, so that when i dance, my leg didn't overlap them at all. Be sure to try different positions when editing boot tops!

Kalia Meiklejohn said...

Yeah it took me a couple of mins to fiddle around and fix them up, but at the end they looked great!