Sunday, July 22, 2007

Minnu Model Skins

I am debuting here some very new skins from Minnu Model Skins by Minnu Palen and Betty Douglas, and I am raving about the gorgeous make-up and shading on these skins! I even love all five tones that I've seen so far! I've chosen to show you 2 very different ones to sort of show you the range that you can expect though there is darker and lighter.
The first is Light Skin- 40's and with the red lips and slightly smokie eyes (and my retro 'do) gives the exact feel of a 40's starlet, which is a look I really love. The red is a prefect shade to compliment the skin tone, it almost gives me goosebumps!
The second one is Mid Skin - Copper. And copper it is! I kept the same hair on for continuity, but it would look much better with a dark brown or black. The eye makeup really stands out to me on this one, the exotic choice of colors that are blended to perfection are incredible.
As for the rest of the body, that's a personal matter. Some people like certain types of nipples or lady bits, and really every person has to see if the skin suits their preferences. However, as I say this, I love all the details on these skins which is really surprising as I'm generally really picky about my skins.
The nipples are nice but not overly realistic and the bits aren't too graphic. I love the shading on the stomach and the collar bones, oh my!
The booty is très delicious as well, is there anything I don't like about these skins? Maybe there could be 3 more hairs on the eyebrows? I'm grasping at straws here. I guess its obvious, I love these skins! The front picture is while wearing the 40's skin, and the back is of copper.
Slurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Heronien/160/62/26

1 comment:

The Rag said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.