Monday, July 30, 2007

On the Subject of Review Copies

I can't believe I have enough offers lately to have a review policy! Ok, it's not really a policy, but a suggestion. Recently I found in my email that someone had offered me inventory days ago, but I never got it. Maybe it was that time I crashed at start-up, or SL ate it, but nope, it's nowhere to be found. I'm not the type to ever ask for review copies since I feel like it's not my place to ask for a sample others don't get. It's great to get them of course, but I don't like putting the designer in the place of saying no either.
Anyway, if you'd like me to possibly review something, please send me an IM as well, or a separate notecard letting me know you dropped something on me. I'm going to post this on the sidebar as well.
Thanks so much to those of you who have dropped things on me, I really do appreciate it.

No comments: