Monday, November 26, 2007

M.I.A in Winter

Hello wonderful readers!
I took a week's vacation to see some wonderful people I met in Second Life and ended up getting a bad cold upon returning home. You may have noticed my absence, or not :) Either way, I have no forgotten the blog and plan to post something a little more interesting as soon as tomorrow. I did want to let you know that winter, in my opinion, is only enjoyable in a virtual world. So, here I sit in Doll City, on a log by a roaring fire, in a cute t-shirt, some jeans and my Ughs. I'll list the info quickly this time, all pieces are by major stores, so use the search function and you'll easily get there.

Hair: ETD, Naomi in Mocha
Skin: ::Soda:: Andrea skin in 'Smokey Dramatic'
Eyes: Miriel, Marine
Eyelashes: Celestial Studios, from Vogue skins
Necklace: Miriel, Tree of Life Neckalce - Silver/Emerald
T-shirt: Nylon Outfitters - Everyone <3s Jewish Girls
Bag: Sand Surf Shack Co., Croissant Bag in Natural
Right arm bangles: Last Call, Wood & Metal Bangles
Left arm bangles: bossa nova, from the malu onepiece swimsuit set (free)
Ring: EMJ, Platinum Diamond Princess-Cut Crossfire Ring
Jeans: Fetch, Female Dark Blue Ripped Jeans
Boots: Jeepers Creepers, Ughs in Papyrus (only bottom part shown)

No comments: