Monday, September 10, 2007

A Look At Kittie's Lair

A few days ago, my friend tp'd me to a store that was owned by someone we knew. Funny thing is, I didn't even know she had a store! So, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw high quality products with a definate club-vibe.


Babette Ultsch owns Kittie's Lair, and uses mainly hand-drawing for all her creations. The style is urban and sexy, with some more toned down pieces as well. Upstairs you'll find a selection of tintable stockings, pantyhose and bodystockings, so be sure to look up there.

I've included some pictures of items that show the range of clothing available, and they are reasonably priced, so there is no reason why someone shouldn't pick something up when they visit. Less than 250L will get you something that's perfectly mix n' matchable, or wear alone.


So stop on by, I bet you'll find something to take home as well. Slurl: Kittie's Lair or enter: Monissius/90/214/28/

No comments: