Friday, September 21, 2007

Souliers Trés Mignon

That means very cute shoes in French. And it's true I have some really cute shoes to show you today! I have 2 pairs from Chapeau Trés Mignon by Megg Demina, which is so far known for its unique hats.
First up are the Leopard Skin Shoes, which are 300L for the pair. But don't let the price put you off, I know other shoe designers charging more for lesser quality, and these are beautifully made. I love the couture look to the shoes, just like all Megg's products.




Second are the Croc Shoes in olive. These too are 300L for the pair. The tassels really stand out on this pair, the gold and olive matching perfectly like a marriage made in heaven. A bit much? Ok. I really love these shoes!
If you can't tell, I have a bit of a problem with buying shoes...they are like my crack. And these two pairs are deeply satisfying. I need a smoke just thinking about it. I'll be outside the main store having one if you want to join me.

No comments: