Friday, September 21, 2007

Time for Some Laynie Wear!

Hi everyone, a double post day! I got some cool stuff from Laynie Link of Laynie Wear the other day and I had to show off this precious bustier/vest of sorts to you.
I have another version of the Teagan somewhere, but this one made me feel like pairing it with a Laynie Wear Gathered Shirt and a vintage Dazzle skirt for a hippie-boho look. It's has an Asian flair to it, and is appropriately named Teagan Bamboo, this is the cream color, but it is also offered in honey, jade and russet. It could be used in a variety of ways, from period clothing to the more modern way I am wearing it. The best part is, its only $100L (I assume it comes with the gathered shirts like the other Teagan vests) !
If you wanna have a look at what else there is (and there is quite a bit) follow my link.

1 comment:

Laynie said...

Thanks for the great review! I find it works really well with the russet Hibiscus Dreams skirt... a full-length broomstick skirt that matches the red trim on the top. Not that I get that boho feel... ;)