Saturday, February 02, 2008

A+ For "+plus"

Today I received 2 wonderful shoulder bags (pieces of heaven, I call them) from Helena Compton, the designer behind "+plus". I knew I had to share them with you, because often times in Second Life I can't translate my love for RL handbags into the metaverse's ones. These ones fit me perfectly and look like something I have in my own real life collection. Her shop has several other versions available and she is currently working on a large clutch-style to satisfy even more tastes. If you look at the picture I took of her cart in San Leandros, the purse on the very bottom is available for L$ 1, which everyone can afford!The first purse I would like to show off is the "Black Croco Shoulder Bag" (second from the left of the middle row, in the cart picture). As you can see, its not fully black, there are shades of brown and gray in it. There is some great use of texturing here. I also like the little tassel, how cute is that? The textures match up pretty well and it gives a great patchy look overall.
The second bag is the "Snakeskin Brown Shoulder Bag" which is has the same shape and parts as the croc bag, but a lovely rich brown snake skin texture. It's more uniform color makes it a good staple piece to match may different outfits. With each bag only being L$ 90, you can afford to get several to match all your favorite clothes.
Why not take a look for yourself? Check out +plus in San Leandros today!

No comments: