Monday, February 04, 2008

Heels to Dance In

"Holy moly!" is the first thing that came to mind when I got these shoes from Kittie's Lair. They certainly are a far cry from the boots that have taken the grid by storm.
Platforms as tall as my head, and a diamond stud are just the first thing I noticed.

Of course, like with all Kittie's Lair shoes, the textures are wonderful. Here Babette Ultsch used a glossy black and fun leopard print (with other textures available). These shoes are perfect for exotic dancers, girls who love to hit the clubs, and any other sexy things you can come up with, heck, you'll want to keep these babies on in bed! Oh - and before I forget - the heel comes with a clicking sound which you can turn off and on via dialogue. Not bad for L$ 380 per pair.

There are no major flaws that I could find. The only issue was that they are made with sculpties, and with sculpties there can sometimes be times when the prim itself seems to disappear from a distance. However I have noticed this with tons of sculpted items and don't consider this to be something wrong on the designer's part. Therefore, I would recommend these to people who love high heels with a platform and whom don't mind the occasional sculpted glitch.
These can both be found at Kittie's Lair, and are available in several other colors.

No comments: