Saturday, February 02, 2008

Stop Content Theft!

Please see the post on Essence of SL, http://essence.bamboosoup.net/ about the rampant content theft going on in SL and steps people are taking to put it to an end.

I have witnessed a shop called ".:|Neo|:.", owned by Centuriao Romano, selling ripped Minnu skins, now I am no skin expert, but since I work at MM Skins, I think I can safely say those were ripped from MM Skins, here is a picture of what's there, and what's sold at MM.
Pics after the cut...cause now I know how! (yay!)

From Neo:
And the originals from Minnu Model Skins:

In particular, notice the skin with the red that extends past the eyebrows. After hearing this guy, its obvious he wouldn't be capable of making any skin on his own, let alone of this caliber. If you sell stolen content, you're a thief, it doesn't matter if you stole it yourself, you're in bed with the person who did. Fact of life. Deal with it.

Update, 9:03PM: MM Skins seem to be down but the rest of them are still up. I will try to get some more comparison shots.

No comments: