Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One of my faves...

I'm often asked where I got some article of clothing. So I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, one of my most favorite outfits that you might have seen me out and about in recently (yes, I realize that this is kinda like Closet Crisis, but this didn't occur to me until after I started posting).

Starting at the top:
1) Neko ears (and tail not shown): Blue leopard Floppy Neko Ears from Complete Set Neko Ears & Tail Set by Jungle Voodoo.
2) Hair: Sensitive in Blue Black by ETD (no longer available).
3) Skin: Alina Singles Beach Tan in "Sienna Red" by Naughty Designs.
4) Eyes: Realistic Eyes - Deep Blue (veinless) by Naughty Designs.
5) Scarf: Patterns Scarf 2 Electric Boogaloo by Gritty Kitty (limited edition for The Block opening).
6) Sweater: Poison Top in steel from Poison (steel) set by Last Call.
7) Tank top: Tank Piece A on the shirt layer from Flirt set by Dazzle (no longer available).
8) Skirt: Right Said Kilt (mini) comes with a longer version in the Right Said Kilts (steel) by Last Call.
9) Boots: these are my fave pair, Buckle Boots by WRONG.

Sometimes I also throw a pair of Gritty Kitty whiskers on if I'm feeling particularly feline. Or if I'm in a wild mood, my Jungle Voodoo neko skin, which is available in tons of colors and patterns to match all the ears and tails in the set - over 20 (I wear Tan Leopard).

No comments: