Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tiptoe Through the Tulips with Me


That's immediately what I thought when Grace Winnfield dropped her newest releases for her Gracie Girl line on me. After unpacking everything and trying them all on, I put together my own outfit of sorts that had me humming that tune. Okay, maybe I'm a bit strange, but I'm from Canada in my real life, and it's cold! I'm eagerly awaiting better weather. This little outfit I put together is perfect for a picnic or frolicking through a field of tulips with your best girl friend (or guy).
The shirt is called Pretty Perfect, and is shown in cream. I love the little details on this shirt like the button holes, ruching, and cut-outs across the top of the chest. The belt and color make it very retro, and if you know Kalia, you know she loves retro! The shirts and sold as singles for $80L each, or in a 5 pack for $380L. The other colors are grass (fab!), sky, blanc and baby.
This pretty skirt comes from a full 3 piece outfit called Dolcissima. Included is the skirt, a pretty halter top and a tie-together shrug. The pattern shown on the skirt is repeated in the halter and shrug, for an overall lady-like feel. The outfit all together is something you could wear to meet your inlaws or take tea one afternoon. I'd like to point out, the flexi on this skirt is really good, there is none of that "fly-up" action that happens even with some of the most popular designers. You can get the outfit for $375L.
The store is called Gracie, by Grace Winnfield and you can tp right there with this link: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Phi%20Phi%20Leh/200/174/300/
FYI: the store has 3 lines, Gracie Girl is casual, Winnfield Formals, and Gracie's Bridal, all under one roof!

No comments: