Sunday, March 04, 2007

For The Men: Military Gear

Today I dropped in at a friend's store, The Outer Limits, by Digital Glass to check out what he makes. We've been friends for a bit, but amazingly, I never stopped by before, I guess I have my head stuck in fashion =) I knew he made chipmunk gestures, because I have all of them, but I wanted to see what else he offered.

The Dark Ops Stealth Suit makes me feel like someone could sneak up on you in a dark alley and scare the bejeezus out of you. The suit includes: working gas mask, working flash light along with the black outfit. It costs 500L and is well worth it considering what other people charge for similar items. The only thing its missing is cool boots, Digital, make some cool boots!

The Military Field Ops uniform is a camo dream! It also has cooler features than the Dark Ops suit if you ask me. The whole outfit includes: belt-blinking walkie-talkies, a helmet-eye piece, and a wrist computer with the whole cargo pocket look it has going on. This set is 600L. Once again, no boots (this makes Kalia sad).
In case you're curious, The Outer Limits currently offers 7 chipmunk gestures for 25L each, or a megapack with all of them for 150L. And trust me, they're cute!

Find your way to The Outer Limits here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Seabourne/231/218/26/

No comments: