Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Feelin' Gritty?

I picked up this hair/hat combo a little while ago, but I've been hording it in my inventory, so no one else buys it! No, I'm kidding. I'm just uber forgetful sometimes. Anyhow, I wandered into Gritty Kitty one day after remember the cool scarf I picked up at The Block party and saw the ad for this, and knew I must have it! If you've seen some other posts here, you might remember that I sometimes like to go neko, and this hat/hair was made (I'm assuming) with that in mind. The hair is attached to the hat, and you buy it depending on what hair color you want. I chose this "Frosty" one because really, it's almost 2 in 1, and I had a hard time deciding which one to buy. I love the texture, and the shapes used, it makes me want to pet my own head all day! The grey bands at the top and bottom of the hat are color-change scripted, and you just click on a band to have the menu pop up. No remembering how to make it pink here! Nice :) Each one is $150L, and the demos are free.

Gritty Kitty carries a bunch of other stuff, so have a look: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Koreshan/50/20/25/

No comments: