Thursday, March 22, 2007

I've Been Snakeankle Bit!

A couple of days ago Fabala Snakeankle invited people to her shop, Snakeankle Bit You, to get free copies of an outfit to be released soon. The outfit is called "Deadly Stiletto", and was given away in Mistress Evie, a.k.a black, however once released, it will be offered in 6 colors. The set comes with capri-length pants, the shoes, and 4 variations on the top. All the clothing pieces are hand-drawn and have tons of detail. I love the look of laces, rivets, jagged edges...it's done beautifully. This color made me feel sort of rocker/goth, and I paired it with an even lighter skin tone and fangs to wander around as a vampire for a bit (sorry, no pics of that =P). The only piece that wasn't too my taste were the shoes. I don't know whether it was the cut, or the texture, but I just don't like them. These are Fabala's first shoes released, so maybe next time I'll like them.

Snakeankle Bit You also carries silks, flowered swimsuits and other revealing goodies. TP there by clicking here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Valuta/212/9/28/

No comments: