Wednesday, January 09, 2008

3-in-1 Sunglasses

That wasn't the most creative title but bare with me here, I've just moved into my new SLhome and I'm a bit weary. To cover up those dreadful under-eye bags I put on my new JetGloss sunglasses from Suite 17. I say 3-in-1, but really there are 6 versions in this texture change product, 3 colors in 2 styles each, plain and with a reflective highlight. The lenses come in beige, plum and black (I'm making up the name since they're not listed. Even though I'm lounging at home, style is still important to me, but these glasses are so stylish it almost hurts. Damn I'm one foxy looking lady!Craftsmanship on this item is really good, if not excellent. The glasses seem to be photo sourced and then placed on very thin prims giving the illusion that it is all prim-work. Sometimes this bothers me, but not in this case, unless I'm looking from a weird side angle. Then you can see a bit of a gap between the front piece and the arms.I took a pic in all of the 3 colors so that you know what they look like, even though the demos are L$ 1 and the glasses are L$ 250.
Here's the slurl that will bring you right to the display. Aren't I nice?
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Phloston%20Paradise/36/146/25/

1 comment:

Mick said...

god bless second life, I am not quite addicted yet :-)