Saturday, January 12, 2008

Un Petit Festin

That means a little treat, and as little as it may be, it's beauty is mammoth. What I have for you today is the 1920's Antique Headress from Chapeau Tres Mignon. I didn't have the right hair for this gorgeous piece but I did my best, and ended up pulling it out a little, which still looks nice from the front. The piece is all prims (as best I could tell) and would suit being paired with a flapper-style dress and a long cigarette holder. I wandered around New Paris with it and posed on the Eiffel Tower. Even though I wore a modern dress, it fit the atmosphere of the sim perfectly. This piece could be used by you fashionista types in more than one way, so let your imagination run wild and you just may come up with something heart-stopping!
The headress is L$ 300 and is available at the flagship store in Dreamworld East.

No comments: