Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Look at Lookr

Wow, it's been some time since my last review, but here it is...something new for you to sink your teeth into!
Adam Soler from Lookr graciously gave me a bunch of his items, including his new release. This first picture shows the Fox sweater in charcoal which comes with the undershirt (a bra really) and a prim buckle. The texture on the sweater is delicate and looks much like a real sweater. A sweet touch is the tag that hangs out the back. My only gripe would be the buckle is kind of bulky, but I played around with it and ended up sinking it in my abdomen a bit. This seemed to make the look more streamlined. You can buy the sweater alone or in a pack of 3 with a chocolate and a vanilla version for L$ 475. The pants are the Lookr Jeans in Canvas Grey. These are some cute jeans, and I love prim bottoms, so I was happy to see it came with a set, and they're only L$ 90. I had to do some adjusting to get a look I like (I'm picky about prims, okay?) but it wasn't hard to do at all. No weird angles here, just easy shrinking. Kalia likes easy...oh hush!
The second picture shows off the DanceDance shirt in Red with Black in the untucked version, which is on the jacket layer and costs only L$ 90, there are seven versions in total. This is a pretty unique piece and I happen to really like the colors. I paired it with the Blue Dark Wash jeans to tone it down a bit. I think the resulting look is casual and slightly bohemian. These jeans do not have prim flares, but they are modifiable so you can play with the look as much as you want. At only L$ 90 once again, thats not a bad deal. Also the pants are both unisex so you and a male friend can match :)

No comments: