Monday, January 21, 2008

Excited, not Frightened

Yesterday I watched the Miss SL Universe competition from the SLCN.TV headquarters since I apparently am not cool enough to get in to the sim. I thought I'd be bummed out, but it actually was quite fun, probably more so than sitting in the audience (PS, my best girl Babyhoney Bailey won, in case you were wondering). There was about 10 people there and we were chatting and having cofffee as we tuned in to the live feed. Now I happened to sit next to Triangle Caudron, owner of Ghost! and we talked about shapes and other important issues. Now I was sure I had heard of her shop, so today I dropped by one location and picked up one free outfit (yay for free!) and one uber-cute and versatile dress.
This is the free dress called "Dirty Snow" and it was 100% free! It led me to put on one of my palest skins and hair which seemed to match perfectly. I grabbed this picture quickly as I am posting this as fast as possible, I have some SL stuff to attend to. Anyhow, I love that this dress has the top on 2 layers and so makes it easy to pair with other pieces.
Here is the single layer babydoll version of "Antique Kera". This set was 300L and comes with the above skirt, and two others as shown below. There is the double layer babydoll, as well as the single layer skirt. This makes it useable in many situations. The top also comes on all layers making it a bargain. All the designs appear to be hand-drawn so there is a lot of work that went into each item. There are very few flaws (some seam issues) and so overall I would rate both items as 4 out of 5 stars. If you like the hand-drawn look of Nylon Outfitters or Tres Blah, you should really enjoy Ghost!

No comments: